POWER BOAT TOURS
Our comfortable six passenger boats are the perfect platform to sit back, relax and see Kiawah from a different perspective. Enjoy an intimate tour of our beautiful barrier islands with friends and family. Our U.S.C.G. licensed captains are delighted to share their knowledge and experience with you as you explore the remote tidal creeks and waterways and enjoy the abundant wildlife and beautiful scenery of the Lowcountry. All ages are welcome. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tell us about your group and we will design a tour just for you that fits your schedule.
- Take a leisurely Sunset Cruise and/or Cocktail Cruise and enjoy this tranquil time of day. Watch the wildlife settle down and the skies illuminate the ever-changing saltmarsh. 2 hour tour.
- Kids and adults will enjoy water tubing. No experience is necessary for this exciting activity. We also offer wakeboarding and waterski instruction. 2 hours
If you would like to spend even more time on the water:
- The whole family will enjoy a Family Fishing Excursion. This includes a boat ride, dolphin watching, crabbing, throwing a cast net and fishing. 2-3 hours.
- Travel by power boat to Folly Beach (a fun little surf town with shopping and restaurants), Bowens Island Restaurant (a long time local favorite) or West Ashley to eat at the Crab House or California Dreaming. Allow 3 hours
- Cruise to an uninhabited barrier island. Look for dolphins and wildlife as you learn about our local waterways, then enjoy a relaxing picnic or just wander the beach looking for shells and shark teeth. This island is also the home of the historic Morris Island Lighthouse and a famous Civil War battle was fought here. Allow 3 hours
- Cruise Charleston Harbor to view beautiful historic homes along the Battery and our unique skyline. Allow 3 hours.
PRICES FOR A POWER BOAT TOUR:
$400 - 2 HOURS, 1-6 PEOPLE
ADDITIONAL HOURS ARE $150.00 PER HOUR
ALL TOURS INCLUDE LICENSED U.S.C.G. CAPTAINS, BOAT, FUEL, COOLER AND NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINKS.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please note that gratuities are not included.
Kiawah Island is a private gated community and is restricted to KI property owners and property owner guests only.